The GCMTB Club works with several accredited MTBA Accredited Mountain Bike Coaches who currently hold free Skills Development Sessions on a regular basis. To find out when Skills Development Sessions are held check on the Events page or on Facebook.
Some of the skills that are covered in the Club Skills Development Sessions include:
- Mounting and Dismounting;
- Riding Positions;
- Effective Braking;
- Basic and Advanced Cornering;
- Front and Rear Wheel Lifts;
- Climbing and Descending; and
- Ratcheting and Trackstands.